Over the past two decades, Financial Literacy Counsel has been delivering Financial Wellness programs as a value-added benefit for Associations. We partner with them to improve the quality of life for their members.
In addition to teaching financial basics, we also help members optimize financial and tax planning opportunities throughout their careers.
We invite you to explore how we can add value to your Association's membership experience whether your members are employed, self-employed or incorporated.
Our most popular programs include:
- Pandemic Financial Planning
- Saving, Investing and Retirement Readiness
- Maximizing the benefits of being incorporated
Associations we work with:
- BC Doctor of Optometry Resident Doctors of BC
- Vancouver Division of Family Practice
- Richmond Division of Family Practice
- North Vancouver Division of Family Practice
- Chartered Professional Accountants
- BC Pharmacy Association
- Continuing Legal Education Society
- Canadian Sports Institute
Interested in learning more?
Contact us to learn how we can customize a Financial Wellness program based on your association's unique needs and adds value to your members.
Email: [email protected]