Financial Literacy Counsel has been delivering Financial Wellness programs as part of association membership benefits over the past two decades.
Your members may be facing financial hardship because of the pandemic. Our programs help members navigate through a global pandemic and major life changes such as buying a home, starting a family, managing debt and retirement.
We invite you to explore how we can add value to your membership experience whether your members are employed, self-employed or incorporated to bridge the financial literacy gap.
Our most popular programs include:
- Pandemic Financial Planning
- Saving, Investing and Retirement Readiness
- Maximizing the benefits of being incorporated
Associations we work with:
- BC Doctor of Optometry Resident Doctors of BC
- Vancouver Division of Family Practice
- Richmond Division of Family Practice
- North Vancouver Division of Family Practice
- Chartered Professional Accountants
- BC Pharmacy Association
- Continuing Legal Education Society
- Canadian Sports Institute
Interested in learning more?
Contact us to learn how we can customize a Financial Wellness program based on your association's unique needs and adds value to your members.
Email: [email protected]