With Canadians' debt to disposable income ratio increasing to *153%, there is growing concern that individuals and families are living on borrowed money and beyond their means.
Moreover, the percentage of debt to Canada's GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is *94.16%
* Source: Statistics Canada, 3rd Quarter 2011. www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/111213/t111213a2-eng.htm
What we can do:
If you are committed to paying off your consumer debt, mortgage, student loans and credit cards, we are committed to helping you.
Our process includes:
- Helping uncover the root issues and red flags.
- A plan to pay off debts, student loans and credit cards.
- A plan to give you discipline and accountability to save money.
- Referrals to bankruptcy or consumer proposal services if required.
Contact Bobby Ning to book a private and confidential consultation.
Bobby Ning, Managing Director